Here is my Halloween Story Time planned that I used today and will repeat tomorrow night at 7pm. I will also be visiting the Mission Hill Strong Start to read Halloween stories on Friday.
- Welcome song: “Elbow Room” by Nancy Stewart
- Book: The Halloween Kittens by Maggie Kneen
- Song: “Our Twos” by Sandra Beech
- Book: Halloween Mice by Bethany Roberts
- Book: Froggy’s Halloween by Jonathan London
- Song: “I’m a Pretzel” by Hap Palmer
- Book: Snappy Little Halloween Pop-Up Book
- Flannel: Go Away Big Green Monster
- Book: Five Little Monkeys Trick-or-Treat
- Finger-play: 5 Little pumpkins
- Book: Monster Needs A Costume by Paul Czajak
I also intend to wear various costumes throughout the week. Today’s costume was a giraffe.