These kids and teens wrote about what was behind the library’s orange tarps. Their creativity wowed us. Friends of the Library funded our prizes.
For kids 8 and under
- Annie Hayhurst, age 6, author of Penguins. Annie’s prize is a $50 gift certificate.
- Ava Tepper, age 8 ,author of The orange tent. She won a pop-up book making kit and a Storyworld storytelling kit.
- Lily Butler, age 7, artist of man-eating bunny. She wins two books and some crayons.
For the ages 9-11 category
- Olive Butler author of Big Orange Secret won a $50 gift certificate
- Katelyn Kadach author of littlest of the little people. She wins a pocket microscope, a book and a notebook.
- Anastasia Wasylinko author of Unbelievably Orange Adventure. She wins two books of her choice.
For ages 12-15
- Christy Richards author of Weaver. She wins an e-reader
- Sarah Kadach author of orange tent robbery wins 5 books of her choice
- Elizabeth Vargas author of Reminiscing of a 12 year old wins 2 books of her choice
If you didn’t win this time don’t worry, there’s another contest! Vernon 2030